RHBA-2009:1063 - Bug Fix Advisory
conga bug-fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Conga packages that fix various bugs are now available.
The Conga packages provide a web-based administration tool for remote
cluster and storage management.
This update applies the following bug fixes:
- A bug that caused creation of RHEL4 clusters to fail has been fixed.
- A bug that caused entering multiple fence devices at the same time to
fail has been fixed.
- A bug that caused some operations to fail when using Microsoft Internet
Explorer has been fixed.
- A bug that caused system passwords to be entered multiple times in some
situations has been fixed.
Users of Conga should upgrade to these updated packages, which resolve
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
To update all RPMs for your particular architecture, run:
rpm -Fvh [filenames]
where [filenames] is a list of the RPMs you wish to upgrade. Only those
RPMs which are currently installed will be updated. Those RPMs which are
not installed but included in the list will not be updated. Note that you
can also use wildcards (*.rpm) if your current directory *only* contains the
Please note that this update is also available via Red Hat Network. Many
people find this an easier way to apply updates. To use Red Hat Network,
launch the Red Hat Update Agent with the following command:
This will start an interactive process that will result in the appropriate
RPMs being upgraded on your system.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 ppc
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 ia64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 i386
- BZ - 369131 - RFE: should only have to enter a system's password once
- BZ - 441583 - Don't allow both label and device for qdisk config if only one can be specified
- BZ - 446082 - Adding multiple fence devices at the same time causes duplicate entries
- BZ - 458298 - Cannot create new cluster in luci, python syntax error
- BZ - 490458 - Conga fs resource error when editing service
- BZ - 494956 - Odd error display when creating a cluster
This erratum does not contain any packages.