RHBA-2007:1060 - Bug Fix Advisory
system-config-cluster bug fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
An updated system-config-cluster package that fixes bugs is now available.
The system-config-cluster package contains a utility that allows management
of cluster configuration in a graphical setting.
The updated package fixes the following bugs:
- restoring a configuration file from a back up did not correctly
propagate the back up file. An error dialog box, "Proposed updated config
file does not have greater version number" could indicate this error
- An export callback error occurred if a user opened and existing
configuration file and tried to use save as.
All users of system-config-cluster should upgrade to this updated package,
which resolves these issues.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
To update all RPMs for your particular architecture, run:
rpm -Fvh [filenames]
where [filenames] is a list of the RPMs you wish to upgrade. Only those
RPMs which are currently installed will be updated. Those RPMs which are
not installed but included in the list will not be updated. Note that you
can also use wildcards (*.rpm) if your current directory *only* contains the
Please note that this update is also available via Red Hat Network. Many
people find this an easier way to apply updates. To use Red Hat Network,
launch the Red Hat Update Agent with the following command:
This will start an interactive process that will result in the appropriate
RPMs being upgraded on your system.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability for x86_64 4 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability for x86_64 4 ppc
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability for x86_64 4 ia64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability for x86_64 4 i386
- BZ - 160130 - Error when propagating restored configuration file
- BZ - 253145 - exportCallback is not set when a file is opened through the menu
Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability for x86_64 4