RHBA-2007:0438 - Bug Fix Advisory
glibc-kernheaders bug fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
An updated glibc-kernheaders package which fixes various bugs is now available.
The glibc-kernheaders package provides a sanitised version of the kernel's
private header files, suitable for inclusion in certain system utilities
which are closely tied to the kernel.
This update fixes the following:
- Change definition of XTABS on PPC64 to match POSIX.
- Add definition of RTAS_INITCWND to
Users are advised to upgrade to this updated package which resolves these issues.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
This update is available via Red Hat Network. To use Red Hat Network,
launch the Red Hat Update Agent with the following command:
This will start an interactive process that will result in the appropriate
RPMs being upgraded on your system.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 3 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 3 ia64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 3 i386
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation 3 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation 3 ia64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation 3 i386
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Desktop 3 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Desktop 3 i386
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for IBM z Systems 3 s390x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for IBM z Systems 3 s390
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Power, big endian 3 ppc
- BZ - 233413 - RTAX_INITCWND is missing in include/rtnetlink.h
- BZ - 237031 - LTC8356-Change ppc/ppc64 XTABS value
This erratum does not contain any packages.