RHBA-2007:0136 - Bug Fix Advisory
dlm bug fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated dlm packages that addresses various issues are now available.
The dlm packages provide a distributed lock manager for the Red Hat Global
File System and Red Hat Cluster Suite.
The following issues were addressed:
- dlm is now built for ppc64.
- dlm udev files are now included.
All users of dlm should upgrade to these updated packages, which address
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
To update all RPMs for your particular architecture, run:
rpm -Fvh [filenames]
where [filenames] is a list of the RPMs you wish to upgrade. Only those
RPMs which are currently installed will be updated. Those RPMs which are
not installed but included in the list will not be updated. Note that you
can also use wildcards (*.rpm) if your current directory *only* contains the
Please note that this update is also available via Red Hat Network. Many
people find this an easier way to apply updates. To use Red Hat Network,
launch the Red Hat Update Agent with the following command:
This will start an interactive process that will result in the appropriate
RPMs being upgraded on your system.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 ia64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 i386
- BZ - 223907 - clvmd start up can time out when dealing with many volumes
This erratum does not contain any packages.