RHBA-2007:0133 - Bug Fix Advisory
ccs bug fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated ccs packages that fix a bug are now available.
The ccs (Cluster Configuration System) package provides the ability for
nodes in a cluster to obtain information about the cluster and each other.
This update applies the following bug fix:
- Fixed an issue which caused improper parsing of an xml file.
All users of ccs should upgrade to these updated packages, which apply
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
To update all RPMs for your particular architecture, run:
rpm -Fvh [filenames]
where [filenames] is a list of the RPMs you wish to upgrade. Only those
RPMs which are currently installed will be updated. Those RPMs which are
not installed but included in the list will not be updated. Note that you
can also use wildcards (*.rpm) if your current directory *only* contains the
Please note that this update is also available via Red Hat Network. Many
people find this an easier way to apply updates. To use Red Hat Network,
launch the Red Hat Update Agent with the following command:
This will start an interactive process that will result in the appropriate
RPMs being upgraded on your system.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability for x86_64 4 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability for x86_64 4 ia64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability for x86_64 4 i386
- BZ - 232139 - ccs_get on /foo/child::* doesn't work if foo's child is an empty tag
Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability for x86_64 4