RHBA-2006:0552 - Bug Fix Advisory
magma bug fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated magma packages that fix various issues are now available.
The magma package provides a high-level cluster/lock manager API
abstraction library, used in the Red Hat Global File System and Red Hat
This update applies the following bug fixes:
- Fix for incorrect API documentation in man page
- Allow NULL locks to be taken
- Convert operation has been added
Users of magma are advised to upgrade to these updated packages, which
apply these fixes.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
To update all RPMs for your particular architecture, run:
rpm -Fvh [filenames]
where [filenames] is a list of the RPMs you wish to upgrade. Only those
RPMs which are currently installed will be updated. Those RPMs which are
not installed but included in the list will not be updated. Note that you
can also use wildcards (*.rpm) if your current directory *only* contains the
Please note that this update is also available via Red Hat Network. Many
people find this an easier way to apply updates. To use Red Hat Network,
launch the Red Hat Update Agent with the following command:
This will start an interactive process that will result in the appropriate
RPMs being upgraded on your system.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 ia64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 i386
This erratum does not contain any packages.