RHBA-2006:0551 - Bug Fix Advisory
magma-plugins bug fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated magma-plugins packages that fix various issues are now available.
The magma-plugins package provides cluster manager plugins for magma that
are used in the Red Hat Global File System and Red Hat Cluster Suite.
This update includes the following bug fixes:
- Debugging messages were removed from the magma-plugins library
- Support for NULL locks was added in the sm module
- A bug was fixed which caused the incorrect errno on the gulm/dumb modules
All users of magma-plugins should upgrade to these updated packages, which
resolve these issues.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
To update all RPMs for your particular architecture, run:
rpm -Fvh [filenames]
where [filenames] is a list of the RPMs you wish to upgrade. Only those
RPMs which are currently installed will be updated. Those RPMs which are
not installed but included in the list will not be updated. Note that you
can also use wildcards (*.rpm) if your current directory *only* contains the
Please note that this update is also available via Red Hat Network. Many
people find this an easier way to apply updates. To use Red Hat Network,
launch the Red Hat Update Agent with the following command:
This will start an interactive process that will result in the appropriate
RPMs being upgraded on your system.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 ia64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 i386
- BZ - 178249 - debugging messages should be removed from plugin library
- BZ - 193128 - clustat and clusvcadm hang
This erratum does not contain any packages.