RHBA-2006:0241 - Bug Fix Advisory
rgmanager bug fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
An updated rgmanager package that fixes various bugs is now available.
The rgmanager package contains the Red Hat Resource Group Manager, which
provides high availability of critical server applications in the event of
planned or unplanned system downtime.
The following issues have been discovered and addressed in this update:
- Fixed a bug which would cause clurmgrd to segfault.
- Fixed a bug which caused bad data to be returned if a ccs descriptor was
- Added in several options which were missing from the nfsclient option
Users are advised to upgrade to this updated rgmanager package, which
resolves these issues.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
This update is available via Red Hat Network. To use Red Hat Network,
launch the Red Hat Update Agent with the following command:
This will start an interactive process that will result in the appropriate
RPMs being upgraded on your system.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability for x86_64 4 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability for x86_64 4 ia64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability for x86_64 4 i386
- BZ - 166109 - Segfault in clurgmgrd
- BZ - 178117 - ccs descriptor bug in smb.sh
- BZ - 179063 - NFS export option ro invalid
Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability for x86_64 4