RHBA-2006:0240 - Bug Fix Advisory
magma-plugins bug fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
An updated magma-plugins package that fixes various issues is now available.
The magma-plugins package provides cluster manager plugins for magma that
are used in the Red Hat Global File System and Red Hat Cluster Suite.
This update addresses the following issues:
- A workaround is now provided to prevent other applications on the same
node from being affected by a dlm_release_lockspace command.
- It is now possible to retrieve the lock holder from the cluster for
Users of magma-plugins are advised to upgrade to this updated package,
which resolves this issue.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
To update all RPMs for your particular architecture, run:
rpm -Fvh [filenames]
where [filenames] is a list of the RPMs you wish to upgrade. Only those
RPMs which are currently installed will be updated. Those RPMs which are
not installed but included in the list will not be updated. Note that you
can also use wildcards (*.rpm) if your current directory *only* contains the
Please note that this update is also available via Red Hat Network. Many
people find this an easier way to apply updates. To use Red Hat Network,
launch the Red Hat Update Agent with the following command:
This will start an interactive process that will result in the appropriate
RPMs being upgraded on your system.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 ia64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for RHEL Server) 4 i386
- BZ - 178026 - RFE: Provide a way to retrieve the lock holder from cluster, if possible [cman/sm]
- BZ - 178080 - RFE: sm plugin workaround for bug #177934
This erratum does not contain any packages.