NetNumen U31 R06
The NetNumen U31 system provides the following functions: topology management, alarm management, performance management, system management, security management, maintenance.
Management and signaling tracing/failure observation:
- Topology management: manage each NE and displaying the key performance and
- Alarm management: alarm synchronization, alarm and notification message monitoring, alarm rules setting and alarm box management
- Performance management: performance statistics task management, KPI management, QoS monitoring and performance reporting
- System management: system data backup/restoration and link status monitoring
- Security management: user management, role management and log management
- North interface: various north interfaces are provided, including CORBA, MML, FTP, SFTP and SNMP. The NetNumen U31 NE management system can be interconnected with the NMSes from different manufacturers of the upper-layer network management center
Red Hat Certifications
This product has been certified to run on the following Red Hat products and technologies:
Red Hat will provide support for Red Hat OpenStack Platform pursuant to the terms in the subscription agreement. Any support for the VNF functionality will need to be provided by the VNF Partner pursuant to their terms.