ZXUN CG is located between the EPC/PS/IMS/DRA network (SGSN, GGSN, SGW, PGW, CSCF, MGCF, AGCF, AS and etc.) and application system (Mediation, billing center, statistic center, etc.). It collects and processes CDRs or ACRs generated by EPC/PS/IMS/DRA network element (NE), generates CDR files of some format by coding, and sends them to the application system through the Bx interface. ZXUN CG provides CDR interfaces up to standard Asn.1 protocol, so that network development, technology evolution and NE change do not cause impact on the application system. ZXUN CG is able to process CDRs of different version from different NEs, is compatible with 3GPP R4/R5/R6/R7/R8/R9/R10/R11 protocols, and performs the following functions.
- Collecting CDRs from EPC/PS NEs through the Ga interface in real time
- Collecting ACRs from EPC/IMS/DRA NEs through Rf interface in real time
- Reconstructing ACR to CDR
- Processing CDRs, including verify, filter, aggregation, etc.
- Storing and backing up CDRs
- Distributing CDRs to multiple application systems, such as Mediation, billing center and statistic center
- Providing management and monitoring functions, such as configuration, security, statistic, alarm, and signaling tracing
Providing system tools, such as CDR browser
Red Hat Certifications
This product has been certified to run on the following Red Hat products and technologies: