4.4. Creating a Cluster
- Click luci page. The screen appears, as shown in 圖形 4.2, “luci cluster management page”.from the menu on the left side of the
圖形 4.2. luci cluster management page
圖形 4.3. luci cluster creation dialog box
- Enter the following parameters on thedialog box, as necessary:
- At thetext box, enter a cluster name. The cluster name cannot exceed 15 characters.
- If each node in the cluster has the same ricci password, you can check to autofill the field as you add nodes.
- Enter the node name for a node in the cluster in the ricci password for the node in the column. A node name can be up to 255 bytes in length.column and enter the
- If your system is configured with a dedicated private network that is used only for cluster traffic, you may want to configure luci to communicate with ricci on an address that is different from the address to which the cluster node name resolves. You can do this by entering that address as the .
- If you are using a different port for the ricci agent than the default of 11111, you can change that parameter.
- Click ricci password for each additional node in the cluster.and enter the node name and
- If you do not want to upgrade the cluster software packages that are already installed on the nodes when you create the cluster, leave theoption selected. If you want to upgrade all cluster software packages, select the option.
注意Whether you select theor the option, if any of the base cluster components are missing (
modclusterand all their dependencies), they will be installed. If they cannot be installed, the node creation will fail.
- Checkif desired.
- Selectif clustered storage is required; this downloads the packages that support clustered storage and enables clustered LVM. You should select this only when you have access to the Resilient Storage Add-On or the Scalable File System Add-On.
- Click. Clicking causes the following actions:
A message is displayed indicating that the cluster is being created. When the cluster is ready, the display shows the status of the newly created cluster, as shown in 圖形 4.4, “Cluster node display”. Note that if ricci is not running on any of the nodes, the cluster creation will fail.
- If you have selected, the cluster software packages are downloaded onto the nodes.
- Cluster software is installed onto the nodes (or it is verified that the appropriate software packages are installed).
- The cluster configuration file is updated and propagated to each node in the cluster.
- The added nodes join the cluster.
圖形 4.4. Cluster node display
- After clicking 節 5.3.4, “Deleting a Member from a Cluster”., you can add or delete nodes from the cluster by clicking the or function from the menu at the top of the cluster node display page. Unless you are deleting an entire cluster, nodes must be stopped before being deleted. For information on deleting a node from an existing cluster that is currently in operation, see
警告Removing a cluster node from the cluster is a destructive operation that cannot be undone.