6.2. Configuration Tasks
ccsconsists of the following steps:
- Ensuring that ricci is running on all nodes in the cluster. Refer to 節 6.3, “Starting ricci”.
- Creating a cluster. Refer to 節 6.4, “Creating and Modifying a Cluster”.
- Configuring fence devices. Refer to 節 6.5, “Configuring Fence Devices”.
- Configuring fencing for cluster members. Refer to 節 6.7, “Configuring Fencing for Cluster Members”.
- Creating failover domains. Refer to 節 6.8, “Configuring a Failover Domain”.
- Creating resources. Refer to 節 6.9, “Configuring Global Cluster Resources”.
- Creating cluster services. Refer to 節 6.10, “Adding a Cluster Service to the Cluster”.
- Configuring a quorum disk, if necessary. Refer to 節 6.13, “Configuring a Quorum Disk”.
- Configuring global cluster properties. Refer to 節 6.14, “Miscellaneous Cluster Configuration”.
- Propagating the cluster configuration file to all of the cluster nodes. Refer to 節 6.15, “Propagating the Configuration File to the Cluster Nodes”.