章 5. Managing Red Hat High Availability Add-On With Conga
5.1. Adding an Existing Cluster to the luci Interface
- Click luci page. The screen appears.from the menu on the left side of the
- Click. The screen appears.
- Enter the node hostname and ricci password for any of the nodes in the existing cluster. Since each node in the cluster contains all of the configuration information for the cluster, this should provide enough information to add the cluster to the luci interface.
- Click. The screen then displays the cluster name and the remaining nodes in the cluster.
- Enter the individual ricci passwords for each node in the cluster, or enter one password and select .
- Click. The previously-configured cluster now displays on the screen.