17.17. Creating a Virtual Network
- Open the Host Details menu (refer to 節 17.16, “Managing a Virtual Network”) and click the Add button.
圖形 17.41. Virtual Network ConfigurationThis will open the Create a new virtual network menu. Click Forward to continue.
圖形 17.42. Creating a new virtual network
- Enter an appropriate name for your virtual network and click Forward.
圖形 17.43. Naming your virtual network
- Enter an IPv4 address space for your virtual network and click Forward.
圖形 17.44. Choosing an IPv4 address space
- Define the DHCP range for your virtual network by specifying a Start and End range of IP addresses. Click Forward to continue.
圖形 17.45. Selecting the DHCP range
- Select how the virtual network should connect to the physical network.
圖形 17.46. Connecting to physical networkIf you select Forwarding to physical network, choose whether the Destination should be NAT to any physical device or NAT to physical device eth0.Click Forward to continue.
- You are now ready to create the network. Check the configuration of your network and click Finish.
圖形 17.47. Ready to create network
- The new virtual network is now available in the Virtual Network tab of the Host Details menu.
圖形 17.48. New virtual network is now available