3장. System Specifications List
지원되는 하드웨어 최신 목록은 http://hardware.redhat.com/hcl/에서 찾으실 수 있습니다.
This system specifications list will help you keep a record of your current system settings and requirements. Enter the corresponding information about your system in the list provided below as a handy reference to help make your Red Hat Enterprise Linux installation goes smoothly.
- hard drive(s): type, label, size; e.g. IDE hda=40 GB
- partitions: map of partitions and mount points; e.g.
/dev/hda2=/(fill this in once you know where they will reside)
- memory: amount of RAM installed on your system; e.g. 512 MB, 1 GB
- CD-ROM: interface type; e.g. SCSI, IDE (ATAPI)
- SCSI adapter: if present, make and model number; e.g. BusLogic SCSI Adapter, Adaptec 2940UW
- network card: if present, make and model number; e.g. Tulip, 3COM 3C590
- mouse: type, protocol, and number of buttons; e.g. generic 3 button PS/2 mouse, MouseMan 2 button serial mouse
- monitor: make, model, and manufacturer specifications; e.g. Optiquest Q53, ViewSonic G773
- video card: make, model number and size of VRAM; e.g. Creative Labs Graphics Blaster 3D, 8MB
- sound card: make, chipset and model number; e.g. S3 SonicVibes, Sound Blaster 32/64 AWE
- IP, DHCP, and BOOTP addresses
- gateway IP address
- one or more name server IP addresses (DNS)
- domain name: the name given to your organization; e.g.
- hostname: the name of your computer; your personal choice of names; e.g.
만일 위에서 언급된 네트워크 사양이나 용어를 잘 모르신다면, 네트워크 관리자에게 문의하여 도움을 받으시기 바랍니다.