- SR-IOV on the be2net driver, BZ#602451
- The SR-IOV functionality of the Emulex
be2netdriver is considered a Technology Preview in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3. You must meet the following requirements to use the latest version of SR-IOV support:
SR-IOV runs on all Emulex-branded and OEM variants of BE3-based hardware, which all require the
- You must run the latest Emulex firmware (revision 4.1.417.0 or later).
- The server system BIOS must support the SR-IOV functionality and have virtualization support for Direct I/O VT-d.
- You must use the GA version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3.
be2netdriver software.Package: kernel-2.6.32-279
- iSCSI and FCoE boot
- iSCSI and FCoE boot support on Broadcom devices is not included in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3. These two features, which are provided by the
bnx2fcBroadcom drivers, remain a Technology Preview until further notice.Package: kernel-2.6.32-279
- mpt2sas lockless mode
mpt2sasdriver is fully supported. However, when used in the lockless mode, the driver is a Technology Preview.Package: kernel-2.6.32-279