188.8.131.52. Isolation between clusters
If you deploy OpenShift Container Platform to an existing network, the isolation of cluster services is reduced in the following ways:
- You can install multiple OpenShift Container Platform clusters in the same VPC.
- ICMP ingress is allowed from the entire network.
- TCP 22 ingress (SSH) is allowed to the entire network.
- Control plane TCP 6443 ingress (Kubernetes API) is allowed to the entire network.
- Control plane TCP 22623 ingress (MCS) is allowed to the entire network.