22.214.171.124. Increasing Azure account limits
To increase an account limit, file a support request on the Azure portal.
You can increase only one type of quota per support request.
- From the Azure portal, click Help + support in the lower left corner.
Click New support request and then select the required values:
- From the Issue type list, select Service and subscription limits (quotas).
- From the Subscription list, select the subscription to modify.
- From the Quota type list, select the quota to increase. For example, select Compute-VM (cores-vCPUs) subscription limit increases to increase the number of vCPUs, which is required to install a cluster.
- Click Next: Solutions.
On the Problem Details page, provide the required information for your quota increase:
- Click Provide details and provide the required details in the Quota details window.
- In the SUPPORT METHOD and CONTACT INFO sections, provide the issue severity and your contact details.
- Click Next: Review + create and then click Create.