Chapter 15. Logging in to the subscriptions service
You access the subscriptions service from the Hybrid Cloud Console after logging in to your Red Hat Customer Portal login.
- In a browser window, go to cloud.redhat.com.
- If prompted, enter your Red Hat Customer Portal login credentials.
- In the Hybrid Cloud Console navigation menu, click either Red Hat Enterprise Linux or OpenShift.
Expand Subscriptions. Then click one of the following options, depending on the product name that you clicked in the previous step.
- For Red Hat Enterprise Linux, click All RHEL or click one of the specific architectures to view more detailed information.
- For OpenShift, click Container Platform or Dedicated (On-Demand).
If the subscriptions service is activated and the initial data processing is complete, the subscriptions service opens and displays data on the graph. You can begin using the subscriptions service to view data about subscription usage and capacity for the account.Note
If the subscriptions service opens but displays an empty graph, then the subscriptions service is activated but the initial data processing is not complete. Try accessing the subscriptions service later, typically the next day.