2.10. Changing the Data Center Compatibility Version
Red Hat Virtualization data centers have a compatibility version. The compatibility version indicates the version of Red Hat Virtualization with which the data center is intended to be compatible. All clusters in the data center must support the desired compatibility level.
- To change the data center compatibility level, you must first update the compatibility version of all clusters and virtual machines in the data center.
- In the Administration Portal, click → .
- Select the data center to change and click .
- Change the Compatibility Version to the desired value.
- Click Change Data Center Compatibility Version confirmation dialog opens. . The
- Click to confirm.