D.4. Configuring FIPS hosts using the Manager
After you have enabled FIPS mode on each host machine, you need to configure the hosts in the Manager.
- In the Administration Portal, click → .
- Select the host, click Edit Host window, select the Kernel tab. , and in the
- Under Kernel boot parameters, if the checkboxes are greyed-out, click .
- Select the FIPS mode checkbox and click .
- Select the host and click → and .
- With the host in maintenance mode, select the host and click → .
- After reinstallation, select the host and click → .
- After rebooting, select the host and click →
- Click the Notification Drawer ( ) and check the Events section. Wait until enrolling the certificate for the host completes successfully.
- Select the host and click → .
- Repeat these steps for every host in the cluster.