Language and Page Formatting Options
21.2. Canceling Event Notifications in the Administration Portal
A user has configured some unnecessary email notifications and wants them canceled.
Canceling Event Notifications
- Click Administration → Users.
- Click the user’s User Name to open the details view.
- Click the Event Notifier tab to list events for which the user receives email notifications.
- Click Manage Events.
- Use the Expand All button, or the subject-specific expansion buttons, to view the events.
- Clear the appropriate check boxes to remove notification for that event.
- Click OK.