6.5. Removing a Storage Domain
You have a storage domain in your data center that you want to remove from the virtualized environment.
- Click Storage → Domains.
Move the storage domain to maintenance mode and detach it:
- Click the storage domain’s name to open the details view.
- Click the Data Center tab.
- Click Maintenance, then click OK.
- Click Detach, then click OK.
- Click Remove.
- Optionally select the Format Domain, i.e. Storage Content will be lost! check box to erase the content of the domain.
- Click OK.
The storage domain is permanently removed from the environment.