Chapter 1. Using the Administration Portal
1.1. What is the Administration Portal?
The Administration Portal is the graphical administration interface of the Red Hat Virtualization Manager server. Administrators can monitor, create, and maintain all elements of the virtualized environment from web browsers. Tasks that can be performed from the Administration Portal include:
- Creation and management of virtual infrastructure (networks, storage domains)
- Installation and management of hosts
- Creation and management of logical entities (data centers, clusters)
- Creation and management of virtual machines
- Red Hat Virtualization user and permission management