Appendix B. Attaching the Local ISO Domain to a Data Center
The local ISO domain, created during the Manager installation, appears in the Administration Portal as Unattached. To use it, attach it to a data center. The ISO domain must be of the same Storage Type as the data center. Each host in the data center must have read and write access to the ISO domain. In particular, ensure that the Storage Pool Manager has access.
Only one ISO domain can be attached to a data center.
Attaching the Local ISO Domain to a Data Center
- In the Administration Portal, click → and select the appropriate data center.
- Click the data center’s name to go to the details view.
- Click the Storage tab to list the storage domains already attached to the data center.
- Click Attach ISO Library window. to open the
- Click the radio button for the local ISO domain.
- Click .
The ISO domain is now attached to the data center and is automatically activated.