2.3. Subscribing to the Required Entitlements
Procedure 2.6. Subscribing to the Required Entitlements Using Subscription Manager
- Register your system with the Content Delivery Network, entering your Customer Portal user name and password when prompted:
# subscription-manager register
- Locate the relevant subscription pools and note down the pool identifiers.
# subscription-manager list --available
- Use the pool identifiers located in the previous step to attach the required entitlements.
# subscription-manager attach --pool=pool_id
- Disable all existing repositories:
# subscription-manager repos --disable=*
- When a system is subscribed to a subscription pool with multiple repositories, only the main repository is enabled by default. Others are available, but disabled. Enable any additional repositories:
# subscription-manager repos --enable=repository
- Ensure that all packages currently installed are up to date:
# yum update