7.6. Importing Templates
7.6.1. Importing a Template into a Data Center
Procedure 7.7. Importing a Template into a Data Center
- Click the Storage tab and select the newly attached export domain.
- Click the Template Import tab in the details pane and select a template.
- Select the templates to import.
- Use the drop-down lists to select the Destination Cluster and Storage domain. Alter the Suffix if applicable.Alternatively, clear the Clone All Templates check box.
- Clickto import templates and open a notification window. Click to close the notification window.
7.6.2. Importing a Virtual Disk from an OpenStack Image Service as a Template
- Click the Storage tab and select the OpenStack Image Service domain.
- Click the Images tab in the details pane and select the image to import.
NoteIf you are importing an image from a Glance storage domain, you have the option of specifying the template name.
- Select the Data Center into which the virtual disk will be imported.
- Select the storage domain in which the virtual disk will be stored from the Domain Name drop-down list.
- Optionally, select a Quota to apply to the virtual disk.
- Select the Import as Template check box.
- Select the Cluster in which the virtual disk will be made available as a template.