Chapter 5. Editing Virtual Machines
5.1. Editing Virtual Machine Properties
Procedure 5.1. Editing Virtual Machines
- Select the virtual machine to be edited.
- Change settings as required.Changes to the following settings are applied immediately:
- Optimized for (Desktop/Server)
- Delete Protection
- Network Interfaces
- Memory Size (Edit this field to hot plug virtual memory. See Section 5.5, “Hot Plugging Virtual Memory”.)
- Virtual Sockets (Edit this field to hot plug CPUs. See Section 5.6, “Hot Plugging vCPUs”.)
- Use custom migration downtime
- Highly Available
- Priority for Run/Migration queue
- Disable strict user checking
- If the Next Start Configuration pop-up window appears, click .