3.2. Cleaning Up a Failed Self-hosted Engine Deployment
Procedure 3.1. Running the Cleanup Script
yto remove anything left over from the failed self-hosted engine deployment.
# /usr/sbin/ovirt-hosted-engine-cleanup This will de-configure the host to run ovirt-hosted-engine-setup from scratch. Caution, this operation should be used with care. Are you sure you want to proceed? [y/n]
- Define whether to reinstall on the same shared storage device or select a different shared storage device.
- To deploy the installation on the same storage domain, clean up the storage domain by running the following command on the for NFS, Gluster, PosixFS or local storage domains:
# rm -rf
- For iSCSI or Fibre Channel Protocol (FCP) storage, see https://access.redhat.com/solutions/2121581 for information on how to clean up the storage.
- Alternatively, select a different shared storage device.
- Redeploy the self-hosted engine.