17.9. Editing Quotas
This procedure describes how to change existing quotas.
Procedure 17.6. Editing Quotas
- On the tree pane, click on the data center whose quota you want to edit.
- Click on the Quota tab in the Navigation Pane.
- Click the name of the quota you want to edit.
- Click Edit in the Navigation pane.
- An Edit Quota window opens. If required, enter a meaningful name in the Name field.
- If required, you can enter a meaningful description in the Description field.
- Select either the All Clusters radio button or the Specific Clusters radio button. Move the Cluster Threshold and Cluster Grace sliders to the desired positions on the Memory & CPU slider.
- Select either the All Storage Domains radio button or the Specific Storage Domains radio button. Move the Storage Threshold and Storage Grace sliders to the desired positions on the Storage slider.
- Click Edit Quota window to confirm the new quota settings.in the
You have changed an existing quota.