16.8. Using Quota to Limit Resources by User
This procedure describes how to use quotas to limit the resources a user has access to.
Procedure 16.5. Assigning a User to a Quota
- In the tree, click the Data Center with the quota you want to associate with a User.
- Click the Quota tab in the navigation pane.
- Select the target quota in the list in the navigation pane.
- Click thetab in the details pane.
- Clickat the top of the details pane.
- In the Search field, type the name of the user you want to associate with the quota.
- Select the check box at the left side of the row containing the name of the target user.
- Click Assign Users and Groups to Quota window.in the bottom right of the
After a short time, the user will appear in the Consumers tab of the details pane.