17.2. Canceling Event Notifications in the Administration Portal
A user has configured some unnecessary email notifications and wants them canceled.
Procedure 17.2. Canceling Event Notifications
- In the Users tab, select the user or the user group.
- Select the Event Notifier tab in the details pane to list events for which the user receives email notifications.
- Click Add Event Notification window.to open the
- Use thebutton, or the subject-specific expansion buttons, to view the events.
- Clear the appropriate check boxes to remove notification for that event.
- Clickto save changes and close the window.
You have canceled unnecessary event notifications for the user.