4.6.3. Resolving error “Certificate verify failed error while registering the system with RHSM”
- The firewall rules for iptables or firewall:
RHEL5 and RHEL6 # service iptables stop RHEL7: # systemctl stop firewalld
- TCP traffic over port 443 for:
- Registration: http://subscription.rhsm.redhat.com
- yum updates: http://cdn.redhat.com
- You are using the correct date and time for your system. SSL requires these values be accurate.
- Your local network has the routes and SSL proxy rules it needs to connect.
- That firewall/proxy administrators to see if any HTTPS inspection is being performed.
- Download python-rhsm from the Customer Portal.
- Copy the RPM package file to the RHEL server.
- Install the package using rpm.