6. Setting Preferences for Systems
- Service levels for subscriptions
- The operating system minor version (X.Y) to use
6.1. Setting Preferences in the UI
- Open the Subscription Manager.
- Open the System menu.
- Select the System Preferences menu item.
- Select the desired service level agreement preference from the drop-down menu. Only service levels available to the Red Hat account, based on all of its active subscriptions, are listed.
- Select the operating system release preference in the Release version drop-down menu. The only versions listed are Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions for which the account has an active subscription.
- The preferences are saved and applied to future subscription operations when they are set. To close the dialog, click.