Chapter 6. Additional Resources
6.1. Red Hat Product Documentation
- Red Hat Software Collections 3.0 Packaging Guide — The Packaging Guide for Red Hat Software Collections explains the concept of Software Collections, documents the
sclutility, and provides a detailed explanation of how to create a custom Software Collection or extend an existing one.
- Red Hat Developer Toolset 7.0 Release Notes — The Release Notes for Red Hat Developer Toolset document known problems, possible issues, changes, and other important information about this Software Collection.
- Red Hat Developer Toolset 7.0 User Guide — The User Guide for Red Hat Developer Toolset contains more information about installing and using this Software Collection.
- Using Red Hat Software Collections Container Images — This book provides information on how to use container images based on Red Hat Software Collections. The available container images include applications, daemons, databases, as well as the Red Hat Developer Toolset container images. The images can be run on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host.
- Get Started with Docker Formatted Container Images — This guide contains a comprehensive overview of information about building and using docker-formatted container images on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host.
- Using and Configuring Red Hat Subscription Manager — The Using and Configuring Red Hat Subscription Manager book provides detailed information on how to register Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems, manage subscriptions, and view notifications for the registered systems.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Deployment Guide — The Deployment Guide for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 provides relevant information regarding the deployment, configuration, and administration of this system.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 System Administrator's Guide — The System Administrator's Guide for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 provides information on deployment, configuration, and administration of this system.