Show Table of Contents
Chapter 3. Key Changes to the Documentation Set
The following notable changes were made to the Red Hat Satellite documentation set for this release:
- Administering Red Hat Satellite
- The Backing Up Satellite Server and Capsule Server chapter in the Administering Red Hat Satellite guide was improved for readability.
- Remediating issues across your Red Hat Satellite infrastructure using Red Hat Insights
- A new section, Configuring Red Hat Insights Synchronization on Satellite, has been added to remediate issues across your Red Hat Satellite infrastructure using Red Hat Insights.
- Upgrading and Updating Red Hat Satellite
- The Upgrading and Updating Red Hat Satellite guide now includes instructions to update disconnected Satellite Servers.
- Conscious Language Initiative
- Red Hat is committed to replacing problematic language in our code, documentation and web properties. We are beginning with these four terms: master, slave, blacklist, and whitelist. Because of the enormity of this endeavor, these changes will be implemented gradually over several upcoming releases. For more details, please see our CTO Chris Wright’s message.