Language and Page Formatting Options
1.2. Changing the Password in Red Hat Satellite
These steps show how to change your password.
Procedure 1.3. To Change Your Red Hat Satellite Password:
- Click your user name at the top right corner.
- Select My Account from the menu.
- In the Password field, type in a new password.
- In the Verify field, type in the new password again.
- Click the Submit button to save your new password.
Resetting the Password in Red Hat Satellite
If you have forgotten the administrative password, log on to the Satellite command-line interface to reset it:
# foreman-rake permissions:reset Reset to user: admin, password: qwJxBptxb7Gfcjj5
This will reset the password of the default user admin to the one printed on the command line. Change this password upon logging in to prevent any security issues from occurring.