7.3. Monitoring Puppet
Navigate to Infrastructure → Capsules and click the name of the selected Capsule. At the Puppet tab you can find the following:
- A summary of Puppet events, an overview of latest Puppet runs, and the synchronization status of associated hosts at the General sub-tab.
- A list of Puppet environments at the Environments sub-tab.
At the Puppet CA tab you can find the following:
- A certificate status overview and the number of autosign entries at the General sub-tab.
- A table of CA certificates associated with the Capsule at the Certificates sub-tab. Here you can inspect the certificate expiry data, or cancel the certificate by clicking Revoke.
- A list of autosign entries at the Autosign entries sub-tab. Here you can create an entry by clicking New or delete one by clicking Delete.