6.3. Importing External Registries
The following procedure shows how to import an external registry to the Satellite Server.
Procedure 6.9. To Import an External Registry:
- Navigate to Containers → Registries. Click New Registry.
- On the Registry tab, specify the name and URL of the registry. These settings are required. Optionally, provide a brief description of the registry. Specify a user name and password if required for accessing the registry.
- On the Locations tab, select the locations where the new registry will be available.
- On the Organizations tab, select the organizations where the new registry will be available.
- Click Submit to create the registry.