13.4. Removing Content from a Host Collection
The following procedure shows how to remove packages from host collections.
Procedure 13.5. To Remove Content from a Host Collection:
- Click Hosts → Host Collections.
- Click the host collection where the package should be removed.
- On the Collection Actions tab, click Package Installation, Removal, and Update.
- Select the Package or Package Group radio button as required.
- In the field provided, specify the package or package group name.
- Click the Remove button to remove the package or package group using the default method. Alternatively, select the drop-down icon to the right of the button and select a method to use. Selecting the via remote execution - customize first menu entry will take you to the Job invocation page where you can customize the action.