Chapter 13. Configuring Host Collections
The Host Collections application tab is a system management tool that allows the administrator to:
- Add hosts to a collection.
- Apply a mass installation of packages, errata, or package groups to all host members of a host collection.
- Update specific packages, errata, or specific package groups to all host members.
13.1. Creating a Host Collection
The following procedure shows how to create host collections.
Procedure 13.1. To Create a Host Collection:
- Click Hosts → Host Collections.
- Click New Host Collection.
- Add the Name and Description of the host collection.
- Deselect Unlimited Content Hosts to specify the maximum number of hosts that will be allowed to the group. Otherwise, leave it checked to allow unlimited hosts to join the host collection.
- Click Save.