Chapter 7. Configuring Activation Keys
- Associated subscriptions and subscription attach behavior.
- Available products and repositories.
- A life cycle environment and a content view.
- Host collection membership.
7.1. Creating an Activation Key
Procedure 7.1. To Create an Activation Key:
- Click→ .
- Click. Perform the following actions:
- Specify the activation key name. This setting is required.
- Optionally, clear the Unlimited Hosts check box if you want to limit the number of host that can be associated with the activation key. Specify the number in the Limit field. .
- Optionally, enter a suitable description in the Description field. You can also select the Environment and Content View to which this key should apply. For host registration, select a content view that has the
Satellite Toolsrepository enabled.
- Clickto create the activation key.