4.6. Creating and Editing Activation Keys
Procedure 4.6. To Create an Activation Key:
- On the main menu, click→ and then click .
- In the Name field, type
- For the purposes of this example, clear the Content Host Limit check box.You can use this field to control how many times a given Activation Key is used. For example, if you associate the key with a subscription that has a limited quantity, you can set the limit on the Activation Key to eliminate exceeding that quantity.
- Select the check box for the Dev environment.
- In the Content View drop-down list, select the RHEL 6 x86_64 Content View, and then click .
Procedure 4.7. To Edit Activation Key Parameters:
- On the Activation Keys page, click → to display the list of available subscriptions.
- Select the check box next to each subscription that you want to attach to each host that uses this activation key.