Chapter 3. Importing Subscriptions and Synchronizing Content
3.1. Creating a Manifest
Procedure 3.1. To Create a Manifest for Satellite 6:
- Navigate to access.redhat.com and click SUBSCRIPTIONS on the main menu.
- In the Red Hat Subscription Management section, under Subscription Management Applications, click Satellite.
- Locate the system for which you need to create a manifest. Ensure you select the correct version.
- For each subscription that you want to attach, select the check box for that subscription, and specify the quantity of subscriptions to attach.
NoteIt can take several minutes for all the subscriptions to attach. Refresh the screen every few minutes until you receive confirmation that the subscriptions are attached.
- After the subscriptions have been attached, clickand save the manifest file to a known location.