7.3. Verifying the Setup
- Log in to the Satellite.
- Click onto go to the Systems Overview page.
- Click on a system name.
- Check the following information on the System Details page:
- Checked-In Time - this field should update every time virt-who is run.
- System ID - this should match the system ID of the guest client in the hypervisor.
- Guests - this column is located in thesubtab. All guest machines from the hypervisor should be listed in this section:
- Systems that are not registered to the Satellite will appear as "virtual machine from [VMTYPE] hypervisor [UUID]" For example, "VM from esx hypervisor 92ffdfd8-14a2-11e3-ad37-a213e27ebfdc"
- Systems that are registered to the Satellite will reflect the name given at registration and will link to the Satellite's records of the registered system