3.6. Provisioning Rollbacks with Snapshots
- The reason the snapshot was taken
- The time it was taken
- The number of tags applied to each snapshot
Procedure 3.16. Performing a Snapshot Rollback
- Click on.
- Click on the system that requires a roll back.
- Choose the→ tab.
- Click theof the snapshot taken and review the potential changes on the provided subtabs, starting with .
- Check each subtab for the specific changes that will be made to the system during the rollback:
- group memberships
- channel subscriptions
- installed packages
- configuration channel subscriptions
- configuration files
- snapshot tags
- When satisfied with the reversion, return to thesubtab and click the button. To see the list again, click Return to snapshot list.
3.6.1. Using Snapshot Tags
Procedure 3.17. Creating Snapshot Tags
- Enter a descriptive term in thefield.