Chapter 2. Organizations
2.1. Creating an Organization
- To create a new organization, click→ → .
- Type the organization name into the appropriate text box. The name should be between 3 and 128 characters.
- Create an administrator for the organization, by providing the following information:
- Enter a Desired Login for the organization administrator, which should be between 5 and 64 characters long. Consider creating a descriptive login name for the Organization Administrator account that matches administrative login names with the organization.
- Create a Desired Password and Confirm the password.
- Type in the Email address for the organization administrator.
- Enter the First Name and Last Name of the organization administrator.
- Click thebutton to complete the process.
organization 1Organization Administrator account for themselves. This will give them the ability to log in to the organization if required.