- List snapshots for a given system. A user may optionally provide a start and end date to narrow the snapshots that will be listed. For example,
Available since: 10.1
- If the user provides startDate only, all snapshots created either on or after the date provided will be returned.
- If user provides startDate and endDate, all snapshots created on or between the dates provided will be returned.
- If the user doesn't provide a startDate and endDate, all snapshots associated with the server will be returned.
- string sessionKey
- int serverId
- struct - date details
startDate- Optional, unless endDate is provided.
- Return Value
- struct - server snapshot
reason- the reason for the snapshot's existence
- string - labels of channels associated with the snapshot
- string - Names of server groups associated with the snapshot
- string - Names of system entitlements associated with the snapshot
- string - Labels of config channels the snapshot is associated with.
- string - Tag names associated with this snapshot.
Invalid_reason- If the snapshot is invalid, this is the reason (optional).