Chapter 35. system.config
- Given a list of servers and configuration channels, this method appends the configuration channels to either the top or the bottom (whichever you specify) of a system's subscribed configuration channels list. The ordering of the configuration channels provided in the add list is maintained while adding. If one of the configuration channels in the 'add' list has been previously subscribed by a server, the subscribed channel will be re-ranked to the appropriate place.
- string sessionKey
- int - IDs of the systems to add the channels to.
- string - List of configuration channel labels in the ranked order.
- boolean addToTop
- true - to prepend the given channels list to the top of the configuration channels list of a server
- false - to append the given channels list to the bottom of the configuration channels list of a server
- Return Value
- int - 1 on success, exception thrown otherwise.